What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fogger

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
I am not exactly sure if this breaks the rule or not since I am asking for something but its not a plant and I am willing to trade if interested in anything I have.

Anyway, does anyone have an ultrasonic fogger that they would be willing to part with?

Thanks
Joe

I do not have an extra, but I purchased mine on ebay. They are just the ultra sonic motors and disk. They are wonderful! I have one at the bottom of the lowland tank and at the top of the highland. They make a large difference in whether the plants pitcher or not. I will do some checking.

You can get them at petstores; a lot of herpatological supply companies like ZooMed make them (ZooMed makes one that looks like a volcano and lights up; I must have it.) Pharmacies also carry them, labeled as ultrasonic humidifiers. Not as cheap as a trade, of course, but it might be quicker.
~Joe

Back