What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flytrap photos

From my post on the "How many Flytraps" thread, some people PMed me asking for a pic of my largest flytrap.  Here is a picture of it late last year.  You can also see a few of my all green flytraps in the foreground (which had just arrived), along with some of my S. purpurea's in the background (both ssp. purpurea and ssp. venosa) and you can see the lower parts of my S. flava pitchers.

eebbaayy_0029.jpg

Since this picture, the flytrap has been divided into two monster plants, each sending up flower stalks right now.  One had its flower stalk broken off during our latest hail storm, but is sending up a second one.  I'm sure others have similar sized flytraps, or larger even!  
wow.gif

I'll post more pics of my flytraps if anyone wants  
biggrin.gif

Let's make this a FlyTrap picture thread...everyone let's share photos of our lovely flytraps!

hi

Your pic isn't showing... I noticed it's on geocities and they don't allow image linking, so I'm going to post the addy to your pic here.

VFT Pic

Nice plants though, would love to see a pic of them later this summer.

Whoops! Thanks Kate! It worked at first, but then it wouldn't any more. I switched it to the PetFlyTrap homepages, and now the picture should should up above. Thanks again Kate. :eek:)

TRAP2.jpg

Steve here... Heres my trap

Steve,
You can't link to a local file on your computer.

How do I post pics???

You would have to upload it to a site and then link to that.

I can't tell what size it is without a reference. Can you give us some mesuments too please?
smile.gif

What site would you recommend to upload a picture? I am also interested in posting pictures. And how would you upload it and all that other stuff?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Darcie @ April 15 2003,11:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't tell what size it is without a reference.  Can you give us some mesuments too please?
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Hi,
Been having trouble with the ability to upload any pics onto the new web server...as soon as I'm able, I'll post a pic of the VFT next to my cell phone, as a point of reference.
smile.gif

Back