What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flooded!

Well The gates at Eglin have been closed (with me inside). Due to flooding. 6-8 inches over the road at the gates. At least 4 inches on all the other roads. Well I guess I can catch up on my email.

My Dad was in the Air Force when I was born (1976), he was stationed at Eglin. About 10 years ago I visited the beaches in Fort Walton, at a park on the Gulf Islands National Seashore, they were awesome. Are they still as nice there, or has the spring break crowds in Destin ruined them? I'm thinking of going there sometime again to go snorkeling.

Well that'll be good for the leucophyllas at least!

Man! What a great place to be stuck!!!!!!

Well we did get out finally. Had to ride across the runway. Man 14 inches in 12 hours. More then hurricane Ivan Dumped. No bog trips the rest of the visit. Most of the roads were still wet until 3 pm yesterday and many of the rivers still hadn't capped

Back