What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time making a minibog need a little help.

So far things have been great the mini bog turning out pretty nice and there's finally a few days of decent weather.

I just ordered a N.Sanguinea orange and a Sarracenia purpurea subsp. venosa from flytrapshop.com so I'll be all set on plants for some time..

I never ordered a bare root plant before so I'm wondering what's the best way to plant the sarracenia purpurea how much should go into the ground?

I've been looking at other people's pitchers, but I'm still not sure.

The N.sanguinea should do ok at a south window and would it need to be in a terrarium or just as a window plant?

Thanks alot for the help once everythings complete I'll show pictures.

bluebird, thanks for bringing this thread back. I would never have seen all this great info if you hadn't. I was having issues debating with building a permanent bog outside and that would take tons of work. This gave me tons of great ideas for an alternative to that problem. could it be considered for a sticky?

Back