What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First order recieved......

I just recieved my first order from PFT and I am a very happy camper. Been raising VFTs for about 2 yrs now, and finally ordered some from PFT. I ordered 7 Dente, 7 common, 7 Green Dragons--all bare root. Took 2-3 days to ship out the order and 2 days for USPS to get it to me.

I recieved an order confirmation email and a shipped out email---both big pluses in my book and I buy a lot of stuff online these days.

I recieved 8 green dragons, 11 dente and over 15 common. The common are very small, but the large amount of extras made up for that to me. Everything looks good, and I will not be surprised if all the plants live. But even if I lose a few---I will still wind up with more than what I ordered.

If I need some more in the future--I will check PFT first. And when U guys get some more morphs---I'll be on the buyers list.

Great Work!

lol great!!!! I haven't bought any plants from pft, just the soil and stuff.

The guys at Petflytrap are really the best. Glad you are happy with your order!
biggrin.gif

I`m realy happy with pft too, I also recieved more plants then I ordered. Aren`t those "typicals" nice and red? There petioles get redish in good light too:) .

Back