What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First meeting

• Thread starter Bob Beer
  • Start date
We had our first meeting today by the Volunteer Park Conservatory. There was lots of enthusiasm, information and generous sharing of plant starts, with the promise of more interesting stuff next month.
d009a9dc6282045e233646e38ba6ba69.jpg
45d4ddce827f05b50edd6bfed0780d70.jpg
0bfeb41c8f3f1af6917c50097a71509d.jpg
0d2be45ecea6197fda6a7498d7508b6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good start!

Congratulations! And you even had nice weather. :)

Congratulations! And you even had nice weather. :)

Yeah, having a meeting in a park is more than a little risky this time of year. Last week the report said 57 and rain. I guess it was meant to be. :)

:bigthumpup:

It would be cool to drive up and attend one of your group meets!

Looks like you guys had fun!

We did! I think it was a great first meeting and hope we can get more people in coming months.

Up from where? We'd love to have you!

The Portland, Oregon, area. I am one of the founders of the Portland CP group. It is so nice to see a group being formed in the Seattle area!

I hope we can get a regular meeting set up like you guys have. I want to visit your group but I work at 10 on Sunday so I'd need to switch days to do it.

Sorry I missed the opening meeting, even if I'm on the Eastside! I will watch for upcoming events & hope to attend.

Next meeting of Western Washington Carnivorous Plants Group is this Saturday, July 1, at 1:00, in Carkeek Park. Come all the way down to where the picnic tables are, near the bathrooms and "overlook". Bring plants to trade or just to show off! :)

Looks like a fun event!

What is that amazing and colorful pitcher plant?! I think I need one! Also, when is the next event? I missed the one in July.

Last edited:
Back