What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find something wrong with this pic.

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
Okay, click this link and try to find what's wrong with the pic. After a minute or so, it will tell you what is wrong with it. Look closely and be patient. Oh, and maximize the window and make sure your volume is on. I bet you can't find what's wrong!

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

ftg , that really scared me , i maximized my screen , and turn up the volume ( i was wearing headphones ) then i heard a scream and i litterally jump off my chair and fell over it . i just showed it to my brother and he literally dell on the floor and he was also eating so is soup fell all over him . i'm gonna get nightmares for sure tonight , lol
tounge.gif

LOL so I gave you something good to use this time!
tounge.gif

Oops, sorry, that didn't scare me becuase I'd seen it before.
sad.gif

confused.gif
  I didn't want to have the pants scared offa me.

Wes

Ooh I found the coolest link... HEHEHEHE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ooh I found the coolest link... HEHEHE[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Wesley, <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!</span></span>

***checks documents and Windows files and Norton Anti-virus program and hugs them***

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wesley @ July 29 2003,3:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oops, sorry, that didn't scare me becuase I'd seen it before.
sad.gif

confused.gif
  I didn't want to have the pants scared offa me.

Wes[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
same with me... saw it a few years ago
tounge.gif

I aso recall seeing it on America's Funniest Home Videos one time. The trick was used on several people, all on one video. It was hilarious.
tounge.gif

When I first saw them both, I had the living daylights scared out of me.
biggrin.gif

After that I've always had fun scaring people like that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! That made me to scared to pee my pants! Holy cow!
A very scared Kevin

My mom showed me that before. Somebody posted it on chicken chat.

Thanks for the scare, that startled me quite a bit. It's funny though, I'm gonna send it to everyone I know except my grandma
smile.gif

when I first saw that one, it said
"look carefully out the window for a ghost, it might be faint though.. and turn up your volume loud! you might be able to hear the ghost whisper something quietly..keep looking and eventually you should see the ghost!"

something like that..
I think it works better that way..
so if anyone hasnt seen the ghost yet, try to look for it!
(and turn your volume up!
biggrin.gif

Scot

I hate you Wesley!
tounge.gif

Amen to that one!
rolleyes.gif

I saw something like this except it was an old room and it said something like a girl was killed in this room and that she'll appear or something but this one made me jump......I'm such a wimp.

I almost droped a load in my shorts. With all the viruses and crap floating around, I thought I got hit with the worm. That was a goood won!!!!

There's another version of that one (FTG'S) where you see a big white screen. In the middle of the screen is a black dot with a larger, light gray shaded area around it. You're supposed to stare at the dot and eventually the shaded area will "disapear"...Supposedly a famous illusion....

Well, you stare and stare...then after 30 seconds what happens,

A very large, unshapely rear end fills your whole screen and noisily breaks wind in your face!
tounge.gif

Ooooooh I know some peeps who would love that...

Back