What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally a photo of my khasiana

Finally! I have figured out how to do close up shots with my camera (it's taken years).

Thought I would share this, the biggest pitcher my khasiana has to date. Fingers crossed the pitcher forming at the minute will rival this one.

Khasiana_biggest_pitcher_by_happy_gnome.jpg

Take care guys

John

Very nice pitcher there it looks pretty healthyand hopfully it's nice pitcher is even better too.

Hi guys, I thought I'd just add this to the revious thread for two reasons...first off it makes one less thread and secondly it gives you a photo to compare this new pitcher with!

So, here's the latest pitcher on my khasiana. the plant is in an awkward spot in the terrarium, making it kind of difficult to get at the pitcher, so I'm afraid its a little dark.

khasiana_new_pitcher_by_happy_gnome.jpg

I have some more but as Im on dial up at the moment and it's taking a life time to upload I will leave them until later. Not bad though for a plant I got in August hey! Onto it's third already!!

Take care, all the best

John

Very nice update I'm glad it's doing well for you.

Back