What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

filiformis ssp filiformis seed for SASE

It looks like my first round of seed is ready.

I don't know how many seeds exactly I have so I am only going to offer 10 packets of around ~40 seeds per pack. It may be more and may be less. If I have more I will open this up to more people. If you miss this round, I will have some more in a few weeks.

I am sure you all know this but just in case, these seeds need to be stratified before planting.

Here we go:

filiformis ssp filiformis seed for SASE
It looks like my first round of seed is ready.

I don't know how many seeds exactly I have so I am only going to offer 10 packets of around ~40 seeds per pack. It may be more and may be less. If I have more I will open this up to more people. If you miss this round, I will have some more in a few weeks.

I am sure you all know this but just in case, these seeds need to be stratified before planting.

Here we go:
1. ellforest

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3.awgaupp
Thanks

Dear friend.
I'm from Brazil. How can I take part on this donation?

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3. awgaupp
4. Marcos_alc

Thanks

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3. awgaupp
4. Marcos_alc
5. Devon.B

Uhmmm, I'm in Canada can I still do it?
Thanks!

Devon and Marcos,

Bear with me as sending internationally is new to me as well.

Please check your local laws to determine if you may participate. I cannot provide any type of documents for import so provided you can receive seeds through post from other countries without documentation then yes you may participate.

Remember that this is SASE so you will have to pay for postage both ways. I have never sent international so I will have to research how to go about this and get back to you. Not sure if my post man will accept an envelope with Canadian or Brazillian stamps. :) It may be easier if you send me the $ for postage via paypal or something to that effect.

If any one with experience in this matter would like to provide some feedback. I am all ears.

I sent you a PM. As soon as you tell me how much
to send you I'll pay you.

Got the PM marcos. I will let you know when I find out how much it is. Thanks!

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3. awgaupp
4. Marcos_alc
5. Devon.B
6.Vbkid, Thanks!

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3. awgaupp
4. Marcos_alc
5. Devon.B
6.Vbkid, Thanks!
7. Luis Colocho (Kol8)

May i enter the SASE?, Am from Guatemala...kinda closer to USA than Brazil so :)

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3. awgaupp
4. Marcos_alc
5. Devon.B
6.Vbkid, Thanks!
7. Luis Colocho (Kol8)
8. nickz123

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3. awgaupp
4. Marcos_alc
5. Devon.B
6.Vbkid, Thanks!
7. Luis Colocho (Kol8)
8. nickz123
9. mktamin

Thanks! :D

1. ellforest
2. ZeRoKooL
3. awgaupp
4. Marcos_alc
5. Devon.B
6.Vbkid, Thanks!
7. Luis Colocho (Kol8)
8. nickz123
9. mktamin
10. josh

cheers

For those I haven't Pm'ed yet. I will PM you this evening with my address. I didn't have much time this weekend to do this.

thinking about grabing some more seeds lol, maybe ill let mine grow and make their own :)

here's a couple pics of seed grown drosera filliformis, the seeds came from dashman, hopefully this is good lol. idk if the seed was collected from the same plant but here are about 10-15 of its nice babies :)

the pot in the background is a big pot of capensis, alba, typical, soon red forms lots of flowers there, but the main focus is on these nice filliformis seedlings, they i want to say are a little less than a year old, and are 4-5inches tall

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

**sorry i still havnt mastered my camera yet lol**

Thanks again dashman, theres a little update on the seeds lol

dustin

Ah, yes. Last years only receipient of my free filiformis seed. I only had two flower stalks last year. Yes, these seeds are from the same plant.

Good to see they went to a good home.

Here is the mother on the right...

bog1rkx.jpg

Back