What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few shelf pics

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
I decided to take a few pics this weekend while waiting for the laundry. Most of my spring orders are done... but I have a few spots for some more. 8) The tough part is waiting for these guys to establish and begin growing. (and waiting to take cuttings for trades) But they are fun to watch anyways.

The main area:

The nepenthes, with a few sundews in a cage to the left.

The culture rack

(Time to start think'n about the summer orders. 8D )

Great setup! Looks like a jungle in there. lol

-Matt

What's the Nepenthes in the back right corner of the second picture? The one with the huge leaf? Nice setup.

xvart.

Would you like to try to take a guess at it? Just click on it for the answer. The pitcher in the photo just opened up, so not sure where it stands on color yet. I recently got this one, so it's still acclimating. Hopefully it doesn't abort this one, seems like a slow grower.

Would you like to try to take a guess at it?

That's what I was wondering; but, that one picture looked like the leaf trailed in towards the stem; not like the traditional square leaf traditionally associated with N. truncata.

xvart.

The other leaf does look different than the one shown above. But I'm giving it some time to show me what it's really going to do. The 3rd leaf seems to be stunted a bit from shipping as well. I'm kinda watching a close eye on this one, but I hope it pulls through. Truncata is one one of my favorite neps at the moment. I didn't realize some neps leaves had this square shape before receiving it.

wow! nice grow shelves. damn! thats a lot of plants. And my parents say I have too much. lol!

Back