What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few pics

Hey Michael Lu! Uh no I actually haven't. The only problem is that the little cardboard fiber covers that protect the end of where the lights lock in peel up from the excessive humidity and reveal the terminal contacts. But other than that, not really a terrible rust problem either. The lights don't get the brunt of the sprinklers watering radii. THanks for asking though...would be nice to get those waterproof fixtures but I don't think paying over $100 for just a gasket sealed diffuser is really worth it.

Some of the lights at the CSUF greenhouse complex were covered with rust, the last time I visited. Surprisingly, most still worked.

Hi Nepenthes Gracilis,
This is good to know because actually I have a terrarium that is 70 cm high,so I think that I will succed to grow an Inermis in the near future.
My terrarium has the following temperatures and Umidity :
With neon On : 60 % umidity and 26 Celsius Temperature
With Neon Off : 95% umidity and 20 Celcius Temperature
This in winter...in summer I will have sure more than 31 Celcius.I hope that Inermis can support this temperature.
What do you think? Which is the max temperature I can take an Imermis to reach?
Thanks
Mr_Aga - Milan (Italy)

thats what? mid 80's?

fabulous website Mr_aga.  the spectacular images were especially awesome! that rafflesiana is incredible, and the kitten was unexpected
smile.gif

you are so lucky to live in Milan, it's the fashion lovers paradise!
such rich culture (and couture!)

AHhaha JustLikeAPill!
Here in Italy we have not Farenheit,ehehe....we just use Celsius as temperature. And also not Feet but Centimeters
smile.gif

Milan is grey and only good to grow Sarracenia and Dionea ,eehhe! ;)
Ciaooooooo

Mr_Aga

Back