What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

few pic

hey

some update on my rajah and a few more

IMG_4360-2.jpg

IMG_4364.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

anpther one on the way

IMG_4361-1.jpg

truncata red leaves AW

IMG_4362.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

aristo & muluensis

IMG_4363.jpg

new flave pitcher just opend

IMG_4376.jpg

glabrata (is that intermedia pitcher?)

IMG_4366.jpg

Adi

Lookin good; I really like the aristo & muluensis. I don't think I have seen one before....

How are you growing that mulu? Mine hates me XD. I see yours is right next to your aristo, and when I had it next to aristo, it did equally as poor :thumbdown:

Nice color!

How are you growing that mulu? Mine hates me XD. I see yours is right next to your aristo, and when I had it next to aristo, it did equally as poor :thumbdown:

the mulu is growing in live sphagnum (not sure if it's alive anymore ??? ),i keep it near my villosa and aristo (coldest place in my terrarium) i am guessing around 5 deg C night and 16-20 at day

Wow.. everything looks great. Can we see a pic of your entire set up?

Wow.. everything looks great. Can we see a pic of your entire set up?

highland setup

IMG_2501.jpg

lowland setup

IMG_4328.jpg

some updates
truncata red leaves AW
IMG_4383.jpg

getting bigger each pitcher(not fully open-around 15 cm)
IMG_4394.jpg

Last edited:
I love your muluensis and aristolochioides. They're two of my favorites and both are looking awesome!

I love your tank Adi. Shows me what I can achieve with mine if I can get the conditions in the right zone.

BTW...how many fans do you have in there?

lol! Hey...your plants look awsome already. Be careful though...too many fans may dry it up too much. :)

Back