What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facebook Question

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
When I registered with Facebook, back in February, I was almost immediately invited to join my high school graduating class group. Many others preceded me and followed. The group's creator made me an officer and recently a gal whose name we don't recognize, only because she's using her married name, requested to join. Unfortunately, something about Facebook changed and we can no longer confirm the request. I tried the Help tab and got to where I could ask a question, to get somebody with Facebook to help us fix this. So I posed my question in the field and clicked the submit tab. It didn't go anywhere. The program or site didn't lock up. It just didn't advance. And none of the previously asked questions about groups didn't answer the question.

Any solutions?

On the right side (under the picture if you have one) click "Edit Members, then this page will open:

Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, it doesn't go beyond the screen shot that you show. Nothing opens after clicking 'Requested'. I can't even seem to have the capability of asking a fresh question.

Did you start at the group page, then click "Edit Members" on the right under the group picture?

Yes I did. I went to the group page. Then to edit members on the right and then to Requested. Then it said, "No results". Does that mean the person rescinded the request?

I guess so. That's where it should be...

I'm not going to worry about it anymore. Thanks.

Back