What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extreme dodgeball

• Thread starter firewired
  • Start date
I turned on the tv and saw "Extreme Dodgeball" on GSN on Direct TV. Definitely some wierdos that play......but it's pretty funny
smile_n_32.gif

A radio station here in Houston has formed it's own teams. The HODA or Houston Dodge ball association play's every Wednesday. Kinda funny to watch your right.

I think Americans are extremely bored to be playing dodgeball and calling it an extreme sport.  Like the guys who climb cliffs and hang there doing their ironing on them and call it Extreme Ironing.  We are becoming a nation of dweebs.
smile_n_32.gif

We played dodgeball alot when I was in highschool. Our teacher let us play it almost every day. We all had quite a bit of fun, and were all pretty competitive. But yeah......the guys that play it on tv are pretty strange characters.

The new movie "Dodgeball" was really funny though!
biggrin.gif

Haha! I watch that show sometimes whenever I am over at my friend's house. I just start laughing at the dorks who play and think it is an "extreme sport."

Back