What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excited and frustrated!

This is my first full season growing and my sarracenias are coming up with a vengence. Many are blooming and I am SOOO excited but frustrated at the same time as I want to share pics. Now, I know I have posted before about this but I am having no luck posting photos on here. Is there a trick; Resizing, location, something else? I am using AOL Easy Designer to do my web page. I know AOL does not inner face very well sometimes. HELP!

Brooks

I went through the same pain just a few months ago, but now I'm doing fine, so either email me, or post the sequence you have been doing here, and I'm sure you'll get help.

Thanks guys! Let me try ONE MORE time.
mybog3.jpg

AAHHHHGGGG!!!
This is what I get guys...a box with a red X
I retreived the properties off the pic, came to this page, hit add reply, then on image, typed in the properties ID and hit post. What am I doing incorrectly?

With this particular forum, that doesn't always work. You can try it on another site, and see if it works or not. I'm not sure what the reason is, but with this site, it's easier to open a free account for 1.9 bites of webspace. Upload the picture there, then go through the same routine.

But just because what you're doing here doesn't show up, doesn't mean it's wrong.

Brooks,
I could post the pics for you directly from your website. Or you could send the pics to me. Courtesy of sarraceniaobsessed of course
smile.gif
Kevin

I see a picture to now, looks like S. "Mardi Gras", S. Purpurea ssp. Venosa, a few flavas
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
, cool! You can post pics now
biggrin.gif

Kevin

Back