What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even later March gallery

Hi!
Ok, since others are taking the time to post photos, I will too.

Just some previously seen neps this time, with one that's new for me. First up, my crazy N. ampularia, which I had out because I'm moving it to a bigger terrarium. Yes, that's the first little batch of basal pitchers poking out from the top of the pot. The main pitchers are just getting bigger and bigger:
N.%20ampularia%2013.JPG

And here's the second pitcher from my N. x Manny Herrera. This one colored up a little nicer than the previous one:
N.%20x%20Manny%20Herrera%202.JPG

And finally, my new N. maxima pitcher, from a scragly old stem cutting that's starting to grow nicely:
N.%20maxima%201.JPG

Capslock

Nice!
smile.gif

Very nice! Your ampullaria looks very happy... great coloration!
smile.gif

Pat

very nice pictures! your n amp is very stunning! how long have you had it?

How did you get such a big leaf: pitcher ratio on your amp? mine has 4 inch leaves and like 1 inch pitchers.
sad.gif
great plants!
smile.gif

Very nice ampullaria!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ Mar. 20 2004,1:05)]Hi!
Ok, since others are taking the time to post photos, I will too.

Just some previously seen neps this time, with one that's new for me. First up, my crazy N. ampularia, which I had out because I'm moving it to a bigger terrarium. Yes, that's the first little batch of basal pitchers poking out from the top of the pot. The main pitchers are just getting bigger and bigger:

And here's the second pitcher from my N. x Manny Herrera. This one colored up a little nicer than the previous one:

And finally, my new N. maxima pitcher, from a scragly old stem cutting that's starting to grow nicely:

Capslock
time for an early april gallery
biggrin.gif

I do not see what is so great about these pictures. All I see are red x's?

Is it really necessary to be always quoting whole posts of pictures???

Sorry about that! I edited it

Travis,
I see the pictures just fine.
rock.gif

where r the pictures? I would love to see them, maybe I'm too late. Oh well there's always next month.
smile.gif

Yeah, those pictures suck!
tounge.gif

Capslock

SF if correct. If you had viewed this thread when the the pictures were available and your computer still had them stored in a cache folder they would reload and still be viewable. Which they are for me.

The server move has caused some problems which are still being worked out.
Tony

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Capslock @ April 06 2004,8:03)]Yeah, those pictures suck!
tounge.gif

Capslock
LOL
laugh.gif

Remind me not to buy N. x Manny Herrera and N. maxima, I can not tell the difference. I think the N. maxima might have a brighter red x...wait...no, I am sorry. My bad!
tounge.gif

Travis

Back