What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Epiphyllum guatemalensis var.

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
#### yeah, a friend sent me one of those today. They aren't very widely distributed some were available on Tropiflora for a very short time. I have a 4" seedling already but, this is a flowering size plant. These are very interesting plants in that not much variation occurs in Epi's.
I also have Shlumbergera x Hatiora that could be the first blue flowered Schlum. don't quote me though it has yet to be raised to flowering age. I beleive this cross may also be one of the few genus crosses. Hatiora crosses very easy though along with Rhipsalis and Rhipsalidopsis. The Schlum. x Hat. is forbidden to be distributed yet as I gave my word to Frank Supplie to not until he has straightened out what's what with it. Rather exciting to have plants that cannot be distributed. Ramble, ramble!

Joe

Back