What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumpster diving

My oldest does dumpster diving for me when i cant she livies in a huge aparment complex in town and she finds all kinds good things to use, thats how i got my office desk which i badly needed and couldnt afford a new one at the time. I have came across all kinds things a nice flower glass and brass lamp looks great and works fine, lots fish tanks which we needed do to we raised and bred rats for snake food, good books, curtains that only needed a good washing with some bleach, knick knacks, statuary, lawn chairs, gardening things, a ridding lawn mower that JR fixed and sold for 350.00 all kinds good stuff but when we have things we need to clean out we give it to the goodwill.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]oh god i love pasta.....

but i can't eat it or else i'll get fat.
I eat it and I'm not fat.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]To go dumpster diving, you must live in a big enough town where there are such things as "alleys" and "dumpsters"...
Don't rub it in, Funch!! ¬_¬

Back