What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumbest thing...

• Thread starter butthead
  • Start date
I actually said to my wife while unloading a bunch sand from our truck "I know why this stuff is so heavy, its because it weighs alot"
yeah, I don't feel dumb at all!

Well, I have a pretty big list:
1. To you walk to school, or take your lunch?
2. Bill clinton is the best president we've ever had
3. This one I have to explain, me, and my friend were having a "Yo mama" battle, my other friend stept in, and said "O yeah, well Yo mama so fat, she wears oven mits

Hey, I liked Bill Clinton if he was still president our econmy and country wouldn't be in so much trouble. George Bush is dumb and doesn't know how to make good decisions...
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (butthead @ May 01 2004,7:42)]hmmm... don't have kids. (sounds very very scary... even after they're out of you)

OOOO!!! i know something REAL dumb

MEN!
tounge.gif
Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Kids? Not on my radar when I got married... Just managed to find the 1-10% "failure rate" of three different ways of not failing.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (peter @ May 01 2004,9:22)]if he was still president our econmy and country wouldn't be in so much trouble.  George Bush is dumb and doesn't know how to make good decisions
I just won't say anything

i just did a dumb thing. i called my friend and his answer machine picked up and i forgot i was on the phone and i was just quiet then i realized it like 2 min. later that i should talk and i was laughing and saying ooops i forgot i was on the phone call me anyway.

I won't say anything about the Bush comments. I'll keep my mouth shut. The economy is screwed up b/c of 9/11 and the fact that so many business tycoons have been caught doing bad business. That makes a lot of investors not trust the stock market. we're not the only country doing terrible right now either. Almost every country is doing bad or in a stalemate.

oh yeah i'm not single b/c of kids i work w/ them for work study i love the babies. I'm single b/c i can't find the right guy.

I second the kid thing. VERY SCARY!!!
When I was little I once asked my moms boyfriend how many dead people are in a cemetary. He told me all of them.
I usually could have a list of dumb things but for some reason I can't think of any said to me.

Joe

okay.... one time when i was i teenager, i was sleeping and the phone rang. i rolled over and answered the phone. well, no one was saying anything and that pissed me off. i was like, "hello.... HELLO!!!!!" and i think i even cussed the person out. well.... turns out i was talking to a shoe, that's why there was no one on the other end.
biggrin.gif

i got stuck in a cabinat when i was younger, i got stuck in the bathroom, i got stuck in the elevator, i fell in the toilet, the bathtub, i flooded my house twice(the second time was the worst).

Dumbest thing I ever heard?
My buddy telling me, "Don't worry 'bout that gator...he's too little to bite."
Six stitches and a tetanus shot later…
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ May 02 2004,3:33)]i got stuck in a cabinat when i was younger, i got stuck in the bathroom, i got stuck in the elevator, i fell in the toilet, the bathtub, i flooded my house twice(the second time was the worst).
You want to get into politics and run our country? You got my vote, sounds like you'd fit right in with the other politicions.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist that. `

[b said:
Quote[/b] (butthead @ May 01 2004,11:49)]okay.... one time when i was i teenager, i was sleeping and the phone rang. i rolled over and answered the phone. well, no one was saying anything and that pissed me off. i was like, "hello.... HELLO!!!!!" and i think i even cussed the person out. well.... turns out i was talking to a shoe, that's why there was no one on the other end.
biggrin.gif
Maxwell Smart talks to HIS shoe - but he gets real conversation in return.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wolfpackgurl @ May 02 2004,3:33)]i got stuck in a cabinat when i was younger, i got stuck in the bathroom, i got stuck in the elevator, i fell in the toilet, the bathtub, i flooded my house twice(the second time was the worst).
Wasn't there something about a revolving door, as well?

yeah i got stuck in one of those too. Ozzy that was mean lol!!!!!!! I've made my mistakes but I can admit it. I was a kid!!! come on!! Actually the flooding the house thing happened when i was 17 and 18.

I got locked in a bathroom, too, and partially set the basement on fire.

I know, I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist. Please forgive me.

Back