What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dumb criminals

What's the dumbest criminal you've ever heard of, I know of a guy who robbed a gas station, here's a brief script:
Robber: Put all the money in a bag, and give it to me (Sees a bottle of scotch he wants)... and put that scotch in to
Clerk: No. I do not believe you are twenty one
Robber: Yes I am
Clerk no you're not.
The robber pulls out his drivers license, and shows it to the clerk, who memorizes his name, and adress
Clerck: Okay
And I've also heard of a guy who robbed a gun shop with a knife... He got shot from 49 different angles
laugh.gif

You should check out the Darwin Award winners site, you would be amazed.....

I liked the one where a bunch of cornered crimminals started shooting at the cops....with blanks in their guns.

Well my favoret news show often runs a segment on the latest dope: its titled
Dumb criminals

I love the one about the guy who was stealing gassoline from people's gas tanks. He would syphon it out. Well, he saw an RV and though he hit the mother load, until he syphoned the wrong tank....
tounge.gif

That's pretty funny KCC!! I love stupid criminals!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I love the one about the guy who was stealing gassoline from people's gas tanks. He would syphon it out. Well, he saw an RV and though he hit the mother load, until he syphoned the wrong tank....

Hey schloaty did you read that in Jay Leno's Police Blotter book?

-buckeye

Buckeye,
I don't remember where I heard about that one.

Tamlin is right, too. You guys should definately check out the darwin awards site!

I saw something on TV once.. this one dude broke through the roof and ceiling of a closed convenience store and dropped down and stole hundreds of dollars worth of cigarettes, then went to the door (he couldn't get back up to his hole) and kicked and kicked and kicked until it fell open. Remind me again what was so incomprehendable about unlocking the door? It's as simple as it is uncomplicated.

Back