What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Schizandra

Oh how I love you. Thanks again Sam..

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

IMG_6028copy.jpg

IMG_6028.jpg

nice man :)
and nice sphagnum sporophytes

Niiiiiiiiice!

Thanks guys.. I've only been growing it for about 6 weeks. But it's nice to see it putting out new dewy leaves. So I thought I'd share.

The sphagnum looks happy! Very interesting sundew.

Glad to see it settled in well!

Schizzies can be one of the most amazing / rewarding of the dews. However, they tend not to be very tolerant of excursions beyond their comfort zone --- beware ... :nono:

Check out some of the threads in last year or two on them --- they respond very well to feeding (but not to mold).

me too considering the leaf cutting didn't take. Thanks again!
That's odd because they tend to propagate quite easily from leaves or roots ... :scratch:

Schizzies can be one of the most amazing / rewarding of the dews. However, they tend not to be very tolerant of excursions beyond their comfort zone --- beware ... :nono:

Check out some of the threads in last year or two on them --- they respond very well to feeding (but not to mold).

That's odd because they tend to propagate quite easily from leaves or roots ... :scratch:

Bummer, I was having a good day.. ~edited for peace~

Last edited:
Back