What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera nitidula subsp. allantostigma x ericksonia

Wow, I didn't expect that. Drosera nitidula subsp. allantostigma x ericksoniae, I got as gemmae on Jan 9th are putting up flowers already. Unfortunatly I think they won't open until I am in Florida, and will probably finish before I get back, maybe not tho. Plus only about 2 of the 15 plants are putting up stalks, so maybe the others will follow up at a time more inline with my schedule.

Wow indeed. I guess this means you're doing the right thing. Congrats!

Sounds good! Hopefully you'll get more stalks when you get back! Will these self polinate?

They must like your environment... almost all my dews decided to flower when they were about 2-3 months old... I was kinda in shock too...

I have to chuckle, because I thought my D. callistos was flowering last week. But that turned out to be some insidious, invasive, uninvited U. subulata!
mad.gif
I'm sure you have the real deal! Congrats, Dave!

Ok I got pictures of the flowers.

Drosera nitidula subsp. allantostigma x ericksoniae

Gonna sneak in a picture of my Utricularia dichotoma here, just cause I'm lazy...

Pretty!

Back