What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi All,

I was wondering what range of drosera hybrids were in the hands of forum members? Ivan Snyder and a few other growers produce a few every year it seems so the number of hybrids out there is increasing. My list includes:

Drosera rotundifolia x anglica (CA x HI) "Ivan's paddle"*`
Drosera x watari (tokaiensis x rotundifolia)*
Drosera intermedia x anglica (CA x HI)`
Drosera anglica (CA x HI)
Drosera spatulata complex hybrid - RIP*
Drosera spatulata x oblanceolata*

I have pics of a few of these (the ones mared*), so if someone wants I can email them to be posted. I also have spares of at least two of these hybrids (those marked`) for trading.

Post your list of hybrids with pics if you have them! You can include pygmies if you wish. here are mine:

Drosera ericksoniae x pulchella
nitidula ssp. nitidula x ? (X "Carbarup")
nitidula ssp. omissa x pulchella

-noah

Noah,
I appreciate pics of CP very much. If you would like to email your images to me I would be happy to post them for you.

Well, the only dew hybrids i have are D.spathulata X capensis (got it from Peter D'amato) and D.nitudula X occenditalis (spelling off). I have plenty of gemmae from the latter if anyone is interested in a trade. Noah, I am interested in D.watari, is it a temperate? If not, do you have any for trade? Thanks-Zach

I dont have too many, but here they are:
D.anglica CA x HI
D.ericsonae X pullchella
D.pullchella X niditula

Cole

Zach,

Actually, I believe x watari is temperate, but I'm not sure. Any of the anglica (CA x HI) hybrids are tropical, really beautiful hybrids I think. I also got some new hybrids today:

d. indica x hartmeyerorum
d. nitidula x pulchella
d. ericksoniae x pulchella

That's it for now, I'll send you some pics soon, hopefully tomorrow, pingman.

till then,

noah

Thanks for the info Noah,

your indica X hartmeyrom sounds interesting. Two odd drosera is one lol. Since one is a annual, is the hybrid an annual? And doesnt hartmeyram the dew that produces those wierd "organs" if so, will the hybrid? So many questions sorry, lol. Thanks-Zach

Back