What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera for trade

I am going to try and trade off all my drosera, i dont have anything special but i have some in large quantities. I am looking for lowland neps and would be willing to trade multiple plants for one nep, i also have two about quart bag sized bisquamata divisions as well and about 3/4 of a gallon of live green sphag. let me know what you got, size dosnt matter would love to get more amps or a raff
as soon as i get more time ill add a list with actual quantities

-Travis

I may be interested. Whatcha got?

D. capensis- a few
D. spatulata- 3 3" round pots full mature plants
D. intermedia- about 5 plants
D. filiformis 'typical'- about 10 plants
D. natalensis- a few
D. adelae- two plants
D. 'albino' x aliciae- 1
D. dichotoma 'green'- 3 established plants from root cuttings
D. binata var. multifida 'extrema'- small clump
D. binata var. dichotoma 'giant staghorn'- lots of established plants from root cuttings

For the love of Drosera binata var. multifida f. extrema on a stick, why don't I trade you for it?

Unfortunately I really don't like shipping plants and I probably don't have anything you want. But that okay for me.

bump! i will trade all these plants and the 3/4 of a gallon bag of green sphag for a N. bical or N. raff any size. oh and if the bisquamata is keeping anyone away beacause the dont want an "infection" it has been kept separately from everything else
Travis

Back