What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera falconeri

wow! Very nice, you would not believe my D. regia 'Big Easy' I had that plant in a terrarium, then I moved it into the greeenhouse, it seemed to die from the shock of light chancges, now there is a little plantlet sprouting from the base

Gorgeous plant Joseph. Falconeri has always been a top-desired plant for me but they are just too hard to come by. Hopefully that will change in the future.

I haven't seen a pic of one like that since William's beauty. You just don't see them much.

I hope you have great success with them.
smile.gif

Kirk get some coling in your GH. If you put this plant out there with your temps getting to be as high as you told me they were the other day your cooking them!!! lol if 130 wasn't a typo then everything of yours should be about well done by now.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JB_OrchidGuy @ June 06 2005,1:26)]If you put this plant out there with your temps getting to be as high as you told me they were the other day your cooking them!!! lol if 130 wasn't a typo then everything of yours should be about well done by now.
smile_m_32.gif
Actually this might be one of the only plants that likes it like that (& its other petiolaris complex friends).

Here's an old thread: D. falconeri

Back