What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera aliciae

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
my tag says it's a Drosera alicae<span style='color:blue'>[Edit: correct spelling is Drosera aliciae]</span>, but it has white flowers. just double checking to make sure it's not a D. spatulata

Very unlikely that you have an albino form, as far as I know no albino forms are in cultivation although I am sure the mutation is out there in some population.

it has red in sun, but it has white flowers. i wont worry about it.

How about a photograph of the plant and flower. That would definitely help.

wish i had a cam
smile_h_32.gif

the company is like, exotic angels or something like that.

Doesn't Drosera spatulata 'Fraser Island' look a lot like D. aliciae?  Except that the D. aliciae will have pink flowers and the D. spatulata 'Fraser Island' will have white flowers and slightly larger rosettes.  

The Exotic Angel Company is and always has been notorious for careless mislabelling, and has even been known to make up their own names for certain species or elect to use seriously outdated taxonomy for a lot of their plants.

Back