What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera aliciae seeds! (Winner Telefotoguy - $6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Up for auction tonite...a Drosera must-have for the basic collection! Seeds for growing your own pots of Drosera aliciae. My particular mother plant actually grow almost like a fat tree with rosettes branching off like big sticky flowers.

So for all you 'dew lovers (like myself), I am offering a packet of aliciae seed collect at the end of April.

Not gonna count the seeds but its a bunch. Enough to start yourself a few pots of ol' Alice!

Opening bid is $1. I will pay shipping. US shipping only.

This auction is in honor of Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant." lol Funny narrative song if you've never heard it.

Ok...GO!

How many more months/weeks do you think these seeds will stay viable for?

I don't know specifically about aliciae but Drosera seeds in general are viable for months to years. I consider this fresh seed.

I forgot to post this on the day I paid for the item, So I will post it now. Payment was sent via paypal on June 24.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Seeds have been put into the mailbox. Should be on their way in an hour.

Thank you for your participation in the auction!

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Seeds came in the mail today.

Thanks

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back