What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera adelae and prey

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
My friend photographed some of my plants and I found this one to be particularly cool

sundewant.jpg

That is a WICKED good shot. Man, I need me a macro lens!

That is PHENOMENAL!
Kudos to your friend, and thanks for sharing!

I wish I had a camera like that! Awesome!

Wicked shot! I need to find some live food for my adelae and break out the macro lens and tripod too.

Wow, that is awesome :D
If ants could scream, I think this one would be yelling AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!

Great picture. Was the ant dropped on there by you or did he navigate to the middle of the leaf?

xvart.

wow i wonder what the statistics are on hte streangth of the dew......comsidering ants are considered to be able to lift several times their body weight. What if it were relative to us how sticky would it be??????

Great picture. Was the ant dropped on there by you or did he navigate to the middle of the leaf?

xvart.

He was photographing my plants when I found an ant on the floor. I picked it up and dropped it on the center of the leaf and he took some pictures.

But honestly, I feel a little guilty. This poor ant is suffering and we were taking pictures of it.

Back