What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreaming of CPs...oh boy..

NaRnAr

Ive got Crabs!
So bfs alarm went off this morning and i fell back to sleep before mine went off and in the meantime I had this dream where I was in this HUGE botanical garden shop and there was this VERY LARGE shelf of all sorts of CPs...fly traps, sundews, pitcher plants...I was so excited...and it was SO real! .....and then my alarm went off, scared me to death!

.....and then I went to Safeway and got a new VFT! :-O

I always have dreams about buying carnivorous plants. However, I can never decide what to get. Sundews, butterworts, Pitcher plants, etc.

I had these dream once where they had all of the Cps in the world and was selling all of them. I remember being in the Drosera section. It was so awesome, but then I woke up :(.

Yea, Iwas all excited that morning thinking that I might find something like a sundew at Safeway lol...:-)) They did have a few traps left so I got one, it needs some help...hopefully I do alright with it! Ive gotta get it replanted and outside :-D

I think I might make a trip up north and see what the Lowes up there has :) Im anxiously awaiting my moss to arrive so I can plant my U. alpina..I can hardly wait!!

Im so use to having hermit crab dreams...but plants...thats a new one!

Last night I had a dream that the school was going to collapse. By the main entrance of the school there was a big shelf with a bunch of Neps, Heliamphora, Cephs, Pings, VFTs, Drosera, and big blue fuzzy mushrooms. I asked one of the army guys who was there for some reason if I could take them since the school was going to blow up, and he said yeah. So I got to take as many as I could hold. We ran outside and I got in a car and then I woke up.

I had another last night. I was in my backyard (but it was different) and I had all my plants in these propagation trays, sort of like the once in Andy´s greenhouse, but with only four place to have plants. I think I had three of them in all. In one, there was a VFT seedling ( it was a typical that turned solid red for some reason, but it looked awesome), another were Sarr seedlings, and in the other two were Nep seedlings for some reason. the next tray had only one Sarr in it, but it was about 3 years of age and only had was pitcher, and that one was still forming, so I thought it was an unknown Sarr hyrbid. Then the last one had my 'Dana´s Delight', I think my S. flava regulii, my S. leuco (which was only one plant instead of three for some reason, and my S. purpurea venosa. Then I woke up. It was kind of weird.

Heh I had a dream where I was like a 20's gangster running around, and their were these Street lights, Huge globe streetlights right?

Well inside the street lights were Venus flytraps and Sarracenia. Of course, it was the city's idea of helping pest control haha...

weird dream... im preaty sure I tried killing some one in that dream. It was a year ago though so I dont remember.

Back