What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doing something for halloween?

• Thread starter losfreddy
  • Start date

losfreddy

Composter
OOooOOooOOoo!!! Do you belive in Ghost? For Halloween Night, im gonna go to an old grave yard just some miles away and bring a voice recorder with me. gonna walk around and see if i can capture a ghost voice on tape. then im gonna listen to it on the ride home and if i hear anything on the tape, its gonna be all scary and ****! turn my blood cold it will.

HAPPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_t_32.gif
>;-D
smilie4.gif

cool site
smile.gif
happy Halloween!

auctually yes! i'm going to attempt to have an awesome astral projection with my Boji Stones just in case the old legends of the world of the dead and living being connected are true
smile.gif

I'm going to break out the ouija board and were gonna have a seance
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

?

Man, I never do anything on Halloween. Just a sucky holiday for me. Will probably change once I turn 21
smile_m_32.gif

The ouija board is a board that you use to communicate with spirits. A seance is the same thing but without the board. I really don't mess with ouija boards anymore, it's too freaky for me. I have heard some really freaky stories about people who messed around with a ouija board.

Back