What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog having a blast in snow-video

haha that's awesome! I loved when you couldn't see him but you could see the snow collapsing :-)) I'm very disappointed though that he never brought back whatever was being thrown for him :D
Andrew

We typically don't get that much snow here, only in spots if it drifts. My dog really likes snow though. She likes to plow through it with her mouth open and leap in the air and catch snow balls or loads off of the shovel too.

Surprisingly agile for 135 Lbs. LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCA1xckYcqI

That was hiliarious! I'm sitting in my office trying not to laugh out loud. :-))

I don't think anything was being thrown for the dog...I think he was just playing.

Both my dog's have loved the snow, but it balls up really bad in a fox terrier's leggings.

Been a loooooooooong time since I've been able to see anything in the snow. Dang global warming... :(

lol. The dog-to snow ratio here's about the same with our pug puppy, who also loves the snow :)

Back