What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone know?

vft guy in SJ

VFT and Drosera lover
Hey all I know this isn't really a CP question, but I figure there are prolly enough puter people here to know the answer to this one. I have a really cool gif. image I'd like to use as my avatar, but unfortunately I've been told its too large of a file to use. Can anyone help me resize this so I can use it?
Thanks
smile.gif

Steve

Well, that depends on if you have an animated gif or a static one. You may want to try this program here: http://download.com.com/3000-2192-10143186.html?tag=lst-0-2 or searching on that site for "resize gif" or something. You should come across a few good programs. Wish I could help more, but use Photoshop and ImageReady for all my graphics work. If you have either of them, let me know, and I'll give you some step by step instructions.
smile.gif

This is a bit late, but i highly recommend the free Irfanview program. Do a search and you'll find the webpage for it. I use to do all the cropping, resizing and etc for my digital pics.

Back