What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone else see what I see?

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
The word "new" is red in every post I find it in.

I am starting to get worried because no one else seems to be seeing it (or if they are they just are not mentioning it. )

I know it isn't my computer because it is happening both at my home and at work.

Am I going mad? Have you all decided to play a practical joke on me?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! [Pyro runs screaming]

No. So I guess your nuts.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Try this: put a link here to a post with the red "new" word in it. Could be just CERTAIN posts that you happen to fall upon. Of course if noone else sees it then I guess your are nuts as I am not in on a practical joke being played on you.
confused.gif

<span style='color:purple'>New</span> <span style='color:red'>New</span> <span style='color:green'>New</span> <span style='color:eek:range'>New</span> <span style='color:yellow'>New</span> New <span style='color:red'>New</span> <span id='ME'><center>Tristan <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><span style='font-family:algerian'>New</span></span></span></center></span> <span style='color:red'>New</span> <span style='color:blue'>New</span> See a whole bunch of identical news.

Thanks Tristan, you are so helpful
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Now I know that he intentionally coloured all of them but let us try a test. I count 4 reds; the second, sixth, seventh in the first row and the first in the second row.

The sixth one should have been normal. I guess you are insane...
oh well

The sixth is normal? Not red bold? Well, at least I have a starting point now as to what to look for thaough I am not sure what it means.
confused.gif
confused.gif

Pyro

Somebody else had that problem...but I can't remember who it was or where the post was. If you have posted this question before, maybe it was you!
smile.gif

I do not see "new" in red but I don't think you are the only one. Nobody seems to know why that happens but maybe Phil knows...??

Suzanne

Back