What's new

Do you ever feed your plants pieces of yourself?

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
if my plant started talking to me; well, id get better shrooms lol.

In my experience, hair was easily dissolved by my D. madagascariensis. Maybe my hair is weak or something? I hope not haha!

Fryster

--Freedom Czar--
I've often wondered that too.

A small drop of blood (human or animal) onto a ping or sundew leaf...............

What would happen?

Isn't mammal blood very high in iron though? Iron being toxic to our CP's.............

And what about other bodily secretions?

Any nose-pickers out there?? EEWWWWWWWW............... :jester:

Can a moderator step in and lock this, to save everyone from themselves? This is taking a turn for the worse. Who would've thought that was possible, given where it started.

Ant

Your one and only pest!
lol, yes I am also worried the excretions will get more specific and, um attempted!

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
I hear that Darwin writes about it somewhere in one of his books. either nasal secretions or sputum. I personnally haven't read his works.

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
butterwortblood1.jpg

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
That's disturbing, but it's kind of cool....in a way. Did your purposely did that or did you accidently get hurt?

I had a hangnail and I plucked it off and it started to bleed. In my mind, I could here Audrey 2 saying "must be blood....must be fresh.....", so I squeezed a few drops on the plant.

That quote is from the movie. I don't actually here voices

petmantis

ermahgerd
Omg this thread is disgusting....Hehe capensis i agree with you, ahmed probably squeezed his finger so he gets like 5 drops out of it :puke2: