What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I Owe You A Trade?

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
So, some of you might know that I broke my leg at the beginning of October. At the time I had arranged several trades, and I've negotiated a few more during my convalescence. I'll be going through my correspondance soon to catch up with people whom I'm trading with, but if you think that we're trading stuff and still want to go through with it, please contact me if you don't hear from me first. I got my cast off this Thursday and in a few weeks I'll be walking on my own - I'm in an orthopaedic boot and still doing the crutches/cane thing right now - but I want to make a list of things to divide/set aside/pack up now that I'm getting back to doing housework.
Thanks,
~Joe

Actually I owe YOU some kentucky cofeetree seeds. Pm me if ur still interested. This year i got almost 100% germination. There is a female grove not 10 muinits walk away. Just name your quantity.
Finch

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 02 2006,6:25)]Actually I owe YOU some kentucky cofeetree seeds. Pm me if ur still interested. This year i got almost 100% germination. There is a female grove not 10 muinits walk away. Just name your quantity.
Finch
ha....kentucky
smile.gif
. i find it exciting to see somthing about kentucky cause no CP growers are from here except me and Anoxos(who i think lives in indiana now....)
Alex

I know a CP grower in Kentucky, she has a MIGHTY fine N. ventricosa... HUGE busy and lots and lots of pitchers!

Back