What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Directly from Italy.....

Hi all....
my name is Max, and i'm from Italy....near Milan
I grow carnivorous plants since 2002 and i love them, in particular dionaea and nepenthes.
I'm a member of the Italian carnivorous plants society and i'm also present on the UK forum and, obviously, on Rexplants, the italian forum.....
I'm happy to be here and i hope to find a lot of new carnivorous friends........

Best regards
Max

Welcome!! I love your Country, absolutely one of my favorites to visit and stay! Especially Florence. Looking forward to seeing you around here.
Laters

Max - Welcome aboard. Sounds like you will have a lot to offer. I look forward to hearing about your plants.

I'm happy to be here and i hope to find a lot of new carnivorous friends........

I'm sure you will!

xvart.

Wow! Looks like you like Flytraps....

Welcome to TerraForums Max! Glad to have you join us as well.

I've never been to Italy but would love to someday.

Jump right in and mingle. :)

If you see Giuseppe over at CPUK, tell him I said hello.

Welcome!! Glad you found us!!!!!!

Benvenuto!

Welcome to the forum Max!

Jerry

Many thanks to all for your greetings.......
It's funny that many of you want to visit my country and i want to visit USA.....:-(

Bye bye....
Max

Oh you don't want to do that! We just might have to let Ozzy take you into the Green Swamp in North Carolina to view Venus Flytraps, pitcher plants, sundews, and butterworts, and aquatic Utriclaria in the field! Sure you are up for that???? ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!

I've been to Venice, that's about all of Italy that I've seen.

I live in Venice, California. Some land developer (Abbot Kinney) had the idea of recreating the Venetian canals for a seaside community resort and tourist attraction. That's why the area was named after the city in Italy. I think you can still get gondola rides although almost all the canals have been filled in.

Venice Beach is still a big tourist attraction. There's "Muscle Beach" where many weightlifters got their start and the boardwalk which is famous for its street vendor and street entertainers.

Welcome to Terra Forums.

Welcome dude, It looks like you are quite the CP grower. I'm sure you'll have alot of helpfull input for everyone here...
...Dang dude, you do have a lot of Venus Fly Traps, I envy you

-peace

Back