What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys,
Note: all of my dionaea are indormancy so i amnot sure if they all made it since some were small, but I will update this as needed. they should have all made it through well.

IF YOU WANT TO GET A REGIA TYPICAL OR BIG EASY FROM ME A GOOD WAY IS TO GET ME A BUNCH OF THESE DIONAEA!!!

Wants:
Dionaea Official Cultivars
Alien'
Coquillage
Korrigans
Louchapates
Microdent
D. muscipula 'Mirror
Microdente
Crested Petioles
Crocodile
Cudo
Dracula"
Spotty"
Square Teeth"
Toothless
Trichterfalle
Biohazard
Monkey's ***
Wally
Whale
Big Mouth
Big Trap's
Bohemian Garnet
Crimson Sawtooth
Creeping Death
Czech Giant
Dutch
Jaws
Maroon Monster
Paradisia
Red Dragon
Red Piranha
Royal red
Sawtooth
Shark Teeth
Yellow
Angel Wings
Biohazard
Feather
Harmony
Kayan
Master of Disaster
Monkey's ***
Moon Traps
Pom Pom
Red Cupped Trap
Red Microdent
Sans Dent
ANY OTHER Dionaea I don't have!

Haves:

Dionaea Muscipula
Typical
Dente
B52
Red Piranha
Cross Tooth
Vigorous
All Green
Yellow
Megatraps
Petite Dragon
Jaws x Petite Dragon
Wacky Traps

Drosera
Capensis 'Typical'
Capensis 'Alba'
Capensis 'All Red'
Binata Multifida 'Extrema'
Regia 'Big Easy' x3
Regia Typical x~25

Pinguicula
Agnata 'Red Leaf'
Laueana 'Crimson Flower'
Sethos x5

Last edited:
What would you want for that 'Extrema', I've been looking for that one for a while now. If you grow Sarrs, I've got several of those I'm willing to part with. Check my growlist and see if there's anything you're interested in.

What would you want for the Capensis 'All Red', Regia 'Big Easy' All my plants are pretty small, take a look at my growlist. Let me know if your interested.

Regards

@Foxoftherose:
I like all of your dionaea besides typical since i have that already.
Mainly cupped trap though.
If you are interested, let me knwo and ill take a leaf cutting for you. You could have several of them from the strikes depending on if I get multiples :)

@firerock:
I also like all of your dionaea besides b52 since i have that.
Its wierd how we both have a bunch but not what each other has.. We can probably work out something great for both of us.
I will have to propagate the red cape since i only have one atm but I do have 3 baby Regia Big Easy i propagated. They are tiny still but i can now feed them more since they are dewy and they will take off.

I have a small potted and currently dormant Red dragon I could trade ya for a Regia Typical seedling if you are interested....also have a few B52 x red dragon seedlings that I could add to the deal as well...and those are not dormant

Back