What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave's Firey Dragon Sauce #2 EdaxFlamma $7

• Thread starter schloaty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

schloaty

Staff member
On portion (about 4 or 5 oz....not exactly sure) of my (almost) famous hot sauce.

Made from fresh habenero peppers (you know, the REALLY hot ones? You think you've had hot? Not until you've had these bad boys) and an asortment of other incredients (proprietary info, and all that).

Openning bid $3.

I pay shipping.

This stuff is BLAZING, so only chiliheads need apply.

$3

:censor:$5

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Apologies again! Payment sent.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Either send payment or the item that was won. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment was sent a while ago and I got a confirmation e-mail saying that it was received. Just updating.

Thanks!
-J.P.

Item received!!!

One gallon of milk has been downed already and I'm out to the store to go grab 3 more gallons. We are marinating something tonight!!! God that stuff is good... Any chance in auctioning off the recipe next year ;)

Very very satisfied,
-J.P.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back