What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia--where to get

Hey guys. All my plants died in the awful summer I had in Illinois last year, but I moved to Oregon and now I'm in a great climate for sarrs and VFTs as well as... darlingtonias :) I REALLY want a darlingtonia, where on earth can I get one? Seems like they're pretty rare. Thanks.

If I remember right we can't name CP sources. However, I will say that there is a known nursery in your state that doesn't offer cobra lilies on its site, but I'm willing to bet you could have it arranged.

There is an ebay vendor who lives in southern Oregon, I don't see any listings from him at the moment but I ordered from him and the specimens were absolutely worth it, huge established divisions, I would recommend keeping a close eye on ebay for Darlingtonia.

Thanks a bunch guys! I think I know the vendor you're talking about Ryan. Sorry if I broke forum rules asking about this

It's too bad you didn't ask a month ago. There's a garden show at the beginning of May every year near Portland that a few CP vendors come to. I got a Darlingtonia there this year actually. There doesn't seem to be much available at the moment though.

Back