What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia wayside

G

Hi everyone.. a few weeks ago my boyfriend took me to the Darlingtonia Wayside near the Oregon coast. Here are a few pics
smile.gif

Darlingtonia02.jpg

darlingtonia07.jpg

darlingtonia10.jpg

darlingtonia11.jpg

hey,
Those are awesome pics! Its in florence, right? I want to go soon. I might be able to
smile.gif
. Very nice! Your so lucky
wink.gif
Kevin

I Would Love To See this in person If only they grew in western KY
sad.gif
. Anyway I love the pics. I hope to go there someday. Darlingtonia ROCKS
biggrin.gif

Wow, thats a lot of darlingtonia =D.

Nice. I bet it was awesome to see Darlingtonia out in the wild.

Yeah.. it's in Florence
smile.gif
It was amazing to see them growing wild. I was so excited!
Really made me miss my Darlingtonia that perished in the move though
sad.gif

If my darlingtonia looked like that, geeze that will be wonderful. My darlingtonia has been turning brown lately. I've add airbubbles into the soil under the darlingtonia, watered with cold water, even have a ice cube placed on it every 2 hours, until I go to sleep. But its conditions keeps getting worse. Hopefully it will recover.
sad.gif

Hi purplesundew, I will be in Oregon, traveling up the coast highway, next month. Give me a town for map reference that Darlingtonia Wayside is near. I would love to see it.
smile.gif

Wow! That is awsome! They're just packed in there! So cool!

Dkim, are the ice cubes distilled, because that could be the problem. GOOD LUCK!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
alien.gif

Back