What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia seedlings

I have a plastic bag of at least 7 seedlings in a peat perlite mix I would like to trade for seedlings or seeds of anything carnivorous, I'm trading these because I didn't realize how fragile this species is and I'm afraid if I do anything it'll be disaster. PM me or reply

I have PM'd you. I do not need them all if anyone else is interested as well.

Slizarus,
Keep a couple of seedlings for yourself and try to grow them. I have plants (not darlingtonia though) that are growing in conditions that people told me would kill them. I have had plants die in conditions that shouldn't have bothered them. Unless you try to grow a few you will never know
wink.gif
smile.gif
. If they die you will have learned what not to do and can do something different next time. You are a CP enthusiast after all! Give 'em a try!

whats a darlingtona i might trade a D.spathatula (small about 1 inch wide) Or D.Intermedia (About 1 cubic inch in hight and width)

Back