What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darcie,jaie,sarracenia0...

Hi,Hope you guys get to have a very happy birthday!

Tell us if you get anything from petflytap! (jaie already owns petflytrap!, jaie, tell us if you get any more plants for your personall collection!
biggrin.gif
)

And tell us about everything you get! cps, tc sets, anything... whether you get it yourself or not!
biggrin.gif

Spectabilis73
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'm doing this to get you guys/girls excited about your birthday...and just trying to be nice...so please don't get mad about me saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" early
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

thanks for the 'pre-b-day'..

Nothing really bothers me..

I am making this my b-day week, to be followed by a b-day party on the 26th.

Anyone who is in the Houston area, come to the CP thing at Jesse Jones Park at 10am, and then come for a party that night
smile.gif

( must be 21 to consumer 'beverages' )
smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> must be 21 to consumer 'beverages' [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I like it better written BEvERages. Anyway, Happy b-day to all!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks. Happy B-day everyone else too
wink.gif
I had my familly party but didn't get anything from PFT
sad.gif
However, my parents are going to get me a terrarium from here cause they wanted to and couldn't remember what size I wanted
smile.gif

oh thanks for the pre-birthday guys. and i hope i do get some plants from pft

Hey, do you think it's to cold to buy plants now? I live in MI. I just relised how much cash I got so I'm thinking I can BUY some new plants myself
biggrin.gif
Oh, my room mate is going to hate me, lol!

Today is the right day for this, right? I'm so confused!

Happy Birthday to all of you! May your birthdays be full of the love of family, and may it be a reminder of how blessed you are to have so much more than many have...and may you get lots more!
wink.gif

Back