What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dang yall, what about them patriots

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Tags
    talking
G

HAHA, my patriots won! I bet you all rooted for panthers, and thats why your not talking
biggrin.gif
. Best part was the end of half time though, of course. Hehe, it was nice seeing one of the jackson twins exposed
tounge.gif
. They even tried to cover it up and say it was an accident. thats funny. That was almost as bad as Lil Kim at the mtv awards
biggrin.gif
.... so how bout them patriots
biggrin.gif
!

IMHO, the halftime shows are getting worse and worse and worse!
mad.gif
I'm not a big football fan, but I was rooting for the Panthers. How about that Super Bowl record setting 85 yard pass for Carolina? How about those two field goals that the Patriot's kicker blew?
tounge.gif

Good game, but there was too much fighting for my taste. Tempers were flaring on both sides.

SF

Good game! Glad the Pats won. I am a Bills/Steelers fan. We (Bills) need to get rid of Bledsoe!! Brady is the Man! No wonder they got rid of Drew...And that half time thing nothing shocks me anymore.

Travis

Never ask a Dolphins fan "what about them Patriots".
mad.gif

smile.gif

amazing how long it take to start a game, after half an hour I gave up watching it. I wonder why it ever showed it on a Norwegian television channel since we have no intersted in that kind of sport.
wow.gif

I was rooting for the Patroits all the way!

The patriots beat the Colts, so needless to say they were not very popular here in Indiana. I wanted the Panthers to win.... oh well...
sad.gif

Cole

Hello,
I hear ya Dylflam, i did though place some bets on the Patriots, and won
smile.gif
. Oh, and even though I live 3,000 miles from Miami, they are my favorite team.
Kevin

A Raider and Dolphin fan here.
Even though I was rooting for the Panthers, they coverd the spread and I get a free Stone Crab dinner, it was a great game..the best Superbowl I can remember.
As far as the half time show, as far as I could see it was literally "no big deal". Know what I mean?
biggrin.gif

There was a football game on? Hmmm. I guess I still like caring for and planting new CP than watching something as nonproductive as a football game. Watching TV never saved one Carnivorous Plant. I wonder why.

I'm a Raider, Cowboy, & Bill fan. Rough year. I'm glad it was a nail-biter. Much better than all those blowouts throughout most of the '80's, into the '90's.

Boy, its one thing to not watch the superbowl, but you didn't even know it was on?
rock.gif
.... ok

Back