What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. venustas for trade

Yeah, it's definitely dormant. I just checked with the source. Neat!

Don't you have a minibog with a Sarr or two?

Still have plenty available.

How do you feel about P. Weser cuttings?

I actually have 2 large 'Weser's.. And I've never been able to get a ping leaf to strike. It's a curse.. WHAT ELSE WHAT ELSE!?!?!

Hmm... How do you feel about non-CPs?

The same way I feel about chicken.. I'll eat it, but I prefer steak.

Ooooo..... there is a U. Sandesonii Blue form that I could trade a piece of, but I really like it, even though it hasn't flowered for me yet... (You may know, but the blue's flower less)

Hey alright! Now your talkin'!!

Mmm... I don't know about it though. I've always liked it. especially since my typical had a lemon button fern spore from the middle of it...

~chuckle~ Then why'd you even bring it up? :scratch: TEASE!

IDK. I'm still trying to make up my mind. Plus, there's the whole shipping money thing...

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

So if I give you a piece of my U. sandersonii 'Blue Form' You will send me one D. Vanustas. Simple enough.
What about shipping costs?

I pay to ship your venusta, you pay to ship the sandersonii. That's how trades work.. And a small flat-rate box is less than $5.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

or not..

Last edited:
The flat rates here are $4.95.
Do you by any chance have some Venusta seeds as well? I'm only curious; If you do and still want them, then of course I wouldn't ask, but if you just didn't want some, I wouldn't mind.
I'll PM you.

You lost me.. your like a Rubic's Cube my friend. But no seeds, sorry.

Back