What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. nidiformis seeds for SASE or trade

Werdna

I am diagonaly parked in a parallel universe
I have 8 packets of D. nidiformis seeds each with approximately 50 - 100 seeds. There is a little bit of chaff with the seeds, but I was able to remove most of it. I'm offering them up for SASE or trade. I will trade for any type of CP seed except D. capensis and D. binata. If you decide to do a trade no SASE will be required on your part, I will send one to you. This way if you have extra seed and no stamps sign up for a trade, or if you have plenty of stamps but no extra seed sign up for SASE.

Please put your forum name and specify SASE or trade beside it. If you sign up for a trade please PM me with your address. If you sign up for SASE I will PM my address to you. The first 8 to sign up get them. One packet per person.

1.GrowinOld SASE (Thanks!)

.2 helilover (sase)

3. Zacham3 (SASE)

4.ed817(sase)

if you cant ship to canada feel free to take me of the list

5 I would like some for a sase

6. SASE will be sent after receipt of PM as I am to new into this to have anything to trade.

thanks,
afrodisa

Last edited:
7. jht-union. SASE

I'm guessing you still have seeds? :)

Thanks a lot for this oppotunity, will be waiting for your PM! :)

8. Looking to replace my Drosera lost in a A/C blackout. SASE

One person backed out of the offer so I still have one seed pack available.

I will take it if it's still available.

Thanks,

Joe

sase mailed

Another person backed out, so there's another seed pack availiable.

I offer you d. aliciae seed!

I accept!

I recieved 2 SASEs yesterday to be sent out today. I'm pretty sure one of them was from jht-union (thanks for the intermedia seeds btw), but I'm not sure who sent the other one because I only know you by your forum names. If David A. could post here or send me a PM it would help me to keep track of whose SASEs I have recieved and whose I haven't.

Back