What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.nidiformis for trade

Hi,I have 2 D.nidiformis for trade.I will trade for anything not on my grow list.First two people to post get them.I would also trade for something on my growlist.just let me know.

Jerry

Hi Jerry, can you check the link you posted? I get a "no such device or address" error.

Hi Jerry,
How big are they? I have some medium size (two foot wing span) D. binata dichotoma that might work for you.  Got anything else you might want to work out a trade on?
smile.gif

I have a packet of capensis (many) seeds, which I don't see on your list....does that temp your green thumb?

I have some D.capensis seedlings growing,I just dont include seedlings and leaf rootings and such on my grow list.Maybe I should.If you dont have anything else,I'll take the D.capensis seed in trade.

Jerry

Hey Jerry,
That's all I got at the moment...unless you want a non-cp, in which case I could send you a habenero pepper plant...Like hot food?

I'll pass on the pepper plant
biggrin.gif
Just send me the D.capensis.I'll pm you my address.

Jerry

Back