What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D muscipula 'Korean Melody Shark'

• Thread starter Dexenthes
  • Start date

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Hey everyone this may be bit of a long-shot because I think this flytrap strain is probably very rare, but I can at least throw it out there. . .

This is definitely my favorite flytrap I have ever grown, and with a heavy heart I had to pronounce my mature specimen dead today due to heavy frost damage. :cry:

If anyone has this flytrap and can spare a leaf pulling or a rooted anything, or some part of this plant, let me know what we can arrange as a trade. My plant originally came from a flower stalk that Zu gave me, and it rooted and became a wonderful plant. I'm highly motivated to grow it again.

Things I can trade right now:

Lots of red, orange or green sphagnum moss

N. attenboroughii

N. jacquelineae

N. rajah x jacquelineae

Small D. regia

D. prolifera

N. glandulifera

Look at my growlist, we might be able to work something out.

Last edited:
Totally off topic, but can I see pictures of your Jacquelineae?

Sent from my SM-G935V

one example:

UPDATE: Due to the fact that I just realized this strain has become more common and readily available, I would like to trade for a fully rooted, established plant only. Thank you!

If needed I may have some available in the spring. Right now mine is frozen solid out in the bog. Let me know if you need any more in the future.

Nick

Back