What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. indica

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I just thought I would share a update of my D. indica.   I am sure you can see why I am so happy!?   Wow, so....  EXCITED!!
D.indica%204-16-03.jpg

Later,

Ha! Toldja it would flower! You'll have hundreds of babies in no time.
biggrin.gif

Thing is, Mine never really flowered more than once or twice. Most of the time the flower buds just fattened and sat there, eventually producing seeds.

anyhow, congratulations!!

keep up the good work.

-noah

No THAT'S a Drosera I WANT!
wink.gif
Great plant Andrew! Is this a relative of D. graminifolia?

D.indica is found in Northwest Au, while D.graminifolia is found in S.America.

adnerdan,

How old is this plant?

CP2K-my records show i sowed the seeds 2/1/03. Unfortunatly i didn't note when it sprouted. I think i remember it popping up in approx 2 weeks.
Later,

And to think I knew you when you were a newbie. Oh my, they grow up so fast. I am very proud of your accomplishments in the last year, and I hope I was in part responsible for ushering in another skilled grower to the ranks of a swelling CP army of generous growers dedicated to increasing these plants in collections everywhere. Thanks for the effort you are putting out, and for sharing the photos. Tamlin hearby confers on you the title "Duke of the Dews". Now we need to get you into mass producing the Brasillian species!

smile.gif

biggrin.gif
  well, I dunno if I should get that name yet.  and perhaps we should just try a few of those Brazilian species first.  
wink.gif
  ...and yeah, I would say you have something to do with it.  you have kept me interested in times I may have started to slip.  (when my collection was really small and not growing.)  finally I have things in flower, things are looking good.  and man what is wrong with my neck!!??!?  this...  twitch..  just...  won't...  go...   away!!   hehe.  thanks to all that have helped me get where I am.   (and will keep helping me get even better, and help with the expansion of my collection.
btw- i have a second flower stalk comming up on the indica. and the first looks like it is getting close to open XXXX (crosses fingers)
Later,

Back