What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. graomogolensis

Just wanted to share.

dgraomogolensis.jpg

I need to get a better camera

Never seen one of those before! Very nice.
You know, if you scaled that picture down in an image editor, it would look just fine. You can do a lot with simple cameras if you know how to work Photoshop or the like.
Peace,
~Joe

Umm.....you're assuming I'm not too lazy to edit my photos.

smile_m_32.gif

That's such a cool looking plant!!!
....and personally- I don't see a problem with the size of it
smile_l_32.gif
:-D hehe
Andrew

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Glenn @ Aug. 09 2006,11:56)]I need to get a better camera
That's different. Not your typical rosetted sundew that looks like some variation on a spatulata.

Hey, I'd be happy to have any camera!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Hey, I'd be happy to have any camera!

Jim, they now make disposable digital cameras. You can get them for pretty cheap. If you do a search online, you can find howto's on making a cable so that you can hook the camera up to your computer instead of having to turn it in, you'll also be able to download software to help you after that point (drivers.)

If you're willing to put in a bit of time, this's a cheap solution. Also, the disposable digicams that they're making aren't half bad!

But back on topic- this is a very nice plant! In general form -ignoring certain morphological points- this reminds me a bit of D. ascendens.
smile.gif

Oooh, I love this drosera! Here it is, with D. ascendens and D. tomentosa for comparison:

5922db9d.jpg

Capslock

Thats gorgeous. I need to get one.

Thanks for cropping my picture. I realy like the comparison pictures too.

Glenn

Congrats!!

The comparison pic looks really cool!!
BTW, what's that "Drosera in the back ("D.oblanceola"?)?

Best Wishes,
Fernando Rivadavia

looks like a ba$tardized spelling of oblanoeolata, cant see the plant well enough to know if thats likely what it is though

Back