What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.dichrosepela

Hi fellow Drosera people. I just got 2 D. dichrosepela from Cook's yesterday, and i potted them up in a 6 inch pot of peat/sand (50/50). I recieved them with a clump of dirt around their roots, so i know the roots werent damaged during shipping. I repotted with out messing with thee root also. Im keeping it in a terrarium (empty tank with out a cover) on my windowsill, where it gets about 3 hours of shaded sun. I dont want to fail at this pygmy drosera, as im down to only 2 pygmies. Any info is needed. Thanks--Zach aka Iron Chief Sundews

one of the few pygmae Drosera that can(!) survive replanting, because it builds additional roots...
Keep it similar to Dr. scorpioides or Dr. enodes....

Btw... you asked after replanting them so any tipps about soil mix etc. wouldn't help now...

mine are growing on a south facing windowsill, recieving some hours of direct sun.

Dr_dichrosepala01.jpg

Martin

Back